Wednesday, November 4, 2009

his name rhymes with smile.

i was listening to this song when you first told me.
its sickeningly ironic.

It's like forgetting the words to your favorite song.
You can't believe it; you were always singing along.
It was so easy and the words so sweet.
You can't remember; you try to feel the beat.

Your name doesn't make me smile anymore. The moment my smile turned down, I was listening to this song.

So pretty/so smart
Such a waste of a young heart
What a pity / what a sham
What's the matter with you, man?

Don't you see it’s wrong/ can't you get it right?
Out of mind and outta sight
Call on all your girls, don't forget the boys
Put a lid on all that noise

I hear you're living out of state, running in a whole new scene
They say i haven't slept in weeks, you're the only thing i see

I'm a satellite heart/ lost in the dark
I’m spun out so far/ you stop, I start
But I'll be true to you
I’m a satellite heart/ lost ïn the dark
I’m spun out so far/ you stop I start
But I'll be true to you no matter what you do/ yeah I’ll be true to you

sickening.

i won't be true to you. no matter what you do. yeah, i won't be ever be true to you.
sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment